Europa tur

... om sesongstart, tips og råd til turer, treff, og om steder aktive MC-folk møtes.
Svar
Brukeravatar
Relax

Europa tur

Legg inn av Relax »

Rakk en liten sving nedover europa i sommer...

En liten morsom ekstra kommentar....I nord Tyskland stoppet vi for å ta på regntøy og legger merke til at jenta som jobber på besinstasjon står i døra og glaner på oss med et stort smil om munn...Vel, vi smiler tilbake vi... Hun kommer bort og skryter av sykkelen og sier svigerfar hennes har en slik..og i samme øyeblikk spør hun : kennst du Erna?
Må jo innrømme at den Erna kjenner jeg jo ikke ... Dette sier vel noe om hvordan internet osv "tar over".. Hun gikk vel ut fra at med slik sykkel så var jeg på Tysk Valkyrie side og dermed kjente " Erna" ...selv om vi allerede hadde fortalt vi var fra Norge.. Hehe.,,,det føltes litt merkelig for oss..mitt inne i tysk skog og spørre om vi kjenner Erna hehehe....

En link til noen bilder på et annet forum..

http://intruderalert.com/cafe/index.cfm ... cID=177984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Do the right thing"

Brukeravatar
Relax

Re: Europa tur

Legg inn av Relax »

Jeg har skrevet dette på engelsk på et annet sted og kopierer det over hit...

A few small stories that all together make such a trip a really nice experience…

First night in Germany we had a hotel in a small park area, where among other thing, the highest spot ( about 1100 meter) in northern Germany was … During our dinner a waitress from a different table come across to us because she had heard we were from Norway. She told us she had been in Norway twice and actually wanted to move here. She found Norway calmer, more natural and more ” good life” than “hyper” Germany… Among other things she was taking lessons in the Norwegian language… It was cool to see Norway through her eyes…

The next hotel was on the border to Austria…and as usual I ask if there is a good ( safe) place for parking my bike…and the woman behind the counter says…My car is out tonight, you can have my private garage.. Nice people…….lol.

The next morning when we were packing the bike an old gentleman came looking at the bikeand we started talking german…when he soon asked: Do you speak English… my German is not that good..It showed he was from Texas, had a wife from this small village in Germany and we had a long nice talk about Germany, cold war, Texas, Germans, languages etc..( he was retired from the army and had been in Berlin doing his service ) .. heheh…more nice people..
The next hotel was north of the lake of Garda…where just a block away there was a party at the restaurant / bar,,, and people were dancing in the street…. Of course we joined them…cool!

The next hotel was in Lucca, Italy..and we came there late in pouring rain…lol. Just glad we got a room and not busy to go out!

After that we saw the Tower of Pisa…and headed for the ferry to Corsica.. As usual nothing was booked….but getting on board was no trouble…but the delay on 1,5 hour was a small challenge.. We were supposed to be in Bastia, Corsica at 23.00 , but arrived 00.30…and no hotel!!?
LOL
We asked 3 places…all were full……BUT,,at the last the oldman did some phoning and gave us some addresses…( more nice people,,or maybe “ mafia”? ) Anyway, when we were looking at the address he was giving us,we could find any hotel or anything..and now the time was about 01.00!! THEN a car comes up..the guy lower his window and ask us: Are you looking for a hotel?
First we raise our eyebrows..suspicious.. are we getting robbed?? The he explain…a friends had called him,,and when he was hearing the sound of the bike,,, he knew it was us,,he jumped into his car and found us ( nice people)… He had a room for renting, but unfortunately it was occupied, but he had a spare sleeping room in his flat which we could have!! So, we moved in with them and shared bath and kitchen..lol…A very nice breakfast in French language hahahahaha…… My French is bad,.,,VERY bad..hahaha,,but we got along ..
They also told us that it could be tought to find hotels on Corsica, but they had a friend ( more mafia ? ) who was renting out room and we got number and addresses… ( seems like it was friends helping friends making money;)..One at the hotel we had been asking, then this guy and now another guy south of Corsica..lol.. ) Anyway, we found a nice sea hotel and skipped this private lodgings..

4-5 days later we were back in Italy….and looking for hotel again…Lots of tourist and pretty crowded…but we found one a late night in Genoa (?). It was “family room”, a small flat with beds for 6 and two balconies, but we could have it for ordinary rate since we were only 2…lol..more nice people… 
The next night we had been cruising the Italian Rivera..reached Monaco and headed north up in the mountains…and early evening we accidently found a nice French village.,, but could not see any hotel.. I went into a bar and asked,,and one guy could one single English word: bridge..so I left crossed the bridge I saw and went on..There I found 2 small girls age about 5 and 8 …and I asked them on my VERY poor French: Is there a hotel here? And, they smiled and chat.chat,chat…I smiled to and said, still on my poor frensch :Please don’t speak too fast , I don’t understand! Then the small girls started talking V E R Y slowly with BIG letters and pointing and guiding and I had a REALLY good time listening and watching.. And , yes, I found the hotel

Next night we were passing through another small French village when time for hitting the sac was in.. and accidently we saw a hotel…stopped and asked for a room…and got one..
While showering we heard French music from the window and of course we headed out… Just a few block away there was a gathering of all kinda people age 5- 85..and they we having a live band and dancing.. Some ordinary dances and some French line dance…lol.. and of course we joined in.. Women and men separate…and the guy next to saw I was COMPLETELY lost so he started counting and guiding and soon we …well…. At least I did my best….. But , yes,,lots of nice people..all kinda ages,.,,

Next morning we were planning on doing lots of miles to start getting closer to home…but, after just half an our I saw damp from the radiator on my bike,, obviously there was a leak…
It was Saturday and I though finding a workshop etc can be hard. I do carry some tools , but such a leak may require more special tools and parts. I found one workshop, but he could not help us. He pointed of the nest one,,,which neither could help us..BUT he gave us an address to a shop selling stuff that could help us…( good people) ..Half an hour later we reached the shop,talked to 2 guys who even could a bit English..but they said that the leak was probably too big to solve this way.. Then another client entered the shop and he stood listening to our chat…and the asked: can I see ?
Of course, I said,,we went out and he started a conversation with the two guys in the shop which I understood 30-50 %. The agreed that it would take soldering or welding…and then the guy ( the client) said: I got that tool back home, come with me! LOL..we bought some different stuff( Loctite glue etc), threw it in his car and followed his car…to his families house, very nice one…
Long story short..he fixed my radiator,,,we had a long chat, we had coffee,met his parents and talked for more than an hour…while the bike healed..…and when we took off the bike was 100% okay … What could have been the end of the nice Europe ride turned to a very nice and unforgettable happening… NICE people…..
We did reach Mosel that evening despite on our long delay…and was looking for hotel again…… Mosel Valley..in the week end ( Saturday)…and quiet late!!!!??? No chance we were told more places..
The third place we asked,the boss started phoning and found a nice place some minutes away. He said it will be 20 EURO more than usual because it is the suite…the last room free…We said okay, please give us the address.,,, He said: It more easy if I show you, and he jumped into his car and drove 3-4 minutes up the bended roads and took us to the door of the hotel….Nice people 

All in all…you meet A LOT of nice people who makes life…….and traveling………good!
"Do the right thing"

Brukeravatar
SheDevil
Motorsykkelen din: Honda VFR 750F
Sted: Sør-Trøndelag

Legg inn av SheDevil »

Man kommer veldig langt med et smil :prf
2013: Ca 400 mil
2012: ca 2600 mil
2011: ca 45 mil m CBR'n, VFR'n ca 1700 mil
2010: ca 2300 mil
2009: ca 1700 mil
2008: ca 3 300 mil

Brukeravatar
Relax

Legg inn av Relax »

cbrdama skrev:Man kommer veldig langt med et smil :prf

Yupp :D

...og så er det sunt ;e :-)
"Do the right thing"

Brukeravatar
SheDevil
Motorsykkelen din: Honda VFR 750F
Sted: Sør-Trøndelag

Legg inn av SheDevil »

Relax skrev:
cbrdama skrev:Man kommer veldig langt med et smil :prf

Yupp :D

...og så er det sunt ;e :-)

:knegg
2013: Ca 400 mil
2012: ca 2600 mil
2011: ca 45 mil m CBR'n, VFR'n ca 1700 mil
2010: ca 2300 mil
2009: ca 1700 mil
2008: ca 3 300 mil

Brukeravatar
Relax

Legg inn av Relax »

Bilde

Kom på ......han fysakken som hjalp os med sykkel'n i Franktike for talte han og en komois hadde kjørt sykkel fra Franktike til India !!!?
Via Kroatia, Albania og helles,,gjennom Tyrkia..så Iran Pakistan og til India !!?? Makes you think!!!!
Han fortalte han hadde sett unger sloss om mat med hunder på søppelfylling .. osv...Litt annen verden enn hva vi er vandt til...

Han kjørte den gang en Royal Enfield og hadde mer enn en gang en stopp og fikk hjelp av tilfeldige mennesker rudnt om..
Etter den gang hadde han bestemt seg for en ting....om han så en motorsyklist med problem så skulle han hjelpe om han kunne...
Denne gangen var det vi som nøt godt av innstillingen hans...

Noen saken man møter på sin vei... påvirker mer enn andre.. :D
"Do the right thing"

Svar